Hi! Thanks for visiting my profile. I'm Amulya, working as a Project Engineer in Phoenix. I went to ASU to pursue MS in Construction Management and hold a Civil Engineering undergraduate degree from BMSCE, Bangalore. When not working I like to cook, paint and take dance classes. I'm easy going and can get along with anyone. I'm looking for a partner who is genuine, plans to settle in US, serious about partner search, compatible and understanding. Rest we can talk and see where it goes.
Just done with Masters from Northeastern University and currently working as a Software Developer at Kronos, Boston.
To say more about family, his Mom is a homemaker, Dad is a businessman, and has a younger brother.
Caring, hard working and modest is what would describe him best. In his free time he likes to sketch or travel.
All he expects from his partner is that she would be understanding and independent person. Hope you would like to know more about him, if you do please leave a message.
I am looking for a soulmate, who is understanding, down to earth, independent, lives and enjoys every moment of life, who will be my best friend for life.
I have done my Bachelors. I hope you would like to know more about me, if you do please leave a message.
Thank you for visiting my profile. I will try to keep my details as specific as possible:
- Born in Karnataka, brought up in Goa.
- One brother (unmarried) and sister (married) and one four legged friend Monty :-)
- Father is a retired servicemen and my mom is a house wife.
- Completed BCA and MBA (GIM).
- Have been working in US since 2015 and currently working for a bank in San Francisco Bay Area as AVP.
- Apart from work, I keep myself engrossed in doing Triathlon (swim, bike and run) and avid fan of cycling and swimming.
- Love dogs and goan cooking.
- Avid Reader.
- Ironman Title Holder :-)
currently working in SAINT LOUIS but planning to go back to India in couple of years and get settled there with family. Looking for a girl who is willing to live with the family. If girl is willing to work after marriage, that's more than welcome